The attached is a summary document arising from the second in as series of workshops which the Agri Brexit Coalition has held over the past few months. This one looked specifically at the issue of regulation – a copy of the attached summary has been forwarded to the Secretary of State and senior Defra officials.
NEW BREXIT COALITION UNITES VOICES ON AGRICULTURAL SUPPLY, TRADE, TECHNOLOGY and ADVICE
The Agri-Brexit Coalition is a grouping of eight organisations and trade associations involved in agribusiness, which aims to bring together the expertise of this particular sector of UK agriculture as Brexit negotiations progress.
The new group will focus on those key issues in Brexit negotiations which are pertinent to the UK trading and supplying of goods, services, technology and advice to UK farmers. Its stated purpose is to inform and influence UK Governments in order to achieve a positive outcome to negotiations for UK Agriculture as well as the EU and the wider world.
The Agri-Brexit Coalition has been founded by:
- Agricultural Engineers Association (AEA)
- Agricultural Industries Confederation (AIC)
- British Society of Plant Breeders (BSPB)
- Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV)
- Crop Protection Association (CPA)
- Grain and Feed Trade Association (GAFTA)
- National Association of Agricultural Contractors (NAAC)
- National Office of Animal Health (NOAH)
Contact us at email@example.com.